Friday, July 11, 2008

:[

So my brother is leaving for Africa for 2 weeks tomorrow.... and well... im really going to miss him because i love my brother, and we are close, i mean.... we are best friends!

i have so many emotions and thoughts going through my head right now....


all of my issues are surfacing in my brain at the same time...

like my brother leaving for africa, me not being able to go to africa, not having a complete worship band for 2 weeks, boy problems, self-esteem issues,

and not to mention the fact that yesterday this man Jeff, whom i didnt get to know deeply, but was a leader of mine of a small group in encinitas every tuesday night... i would go there with my mom and my sister frequently and i would always have a great experience and worship God and learn so much from him... the first time i went was in like... 7th or 8th grade... something like that... and well... i learned about a certain spiritual gift when i went there... and like... talked to people i barely knew about things i never would talk about... i would be prayed over by people i just met and they would describe things that are right on about me but i hadnt realised until well... just then.... i had a major connection with that small group.... unfortunately i had to stop attending because the drive was so long so my mom couldnt go anymore, and then i started my own tuesday group.... i wish i could have told Jeff, he would be so happy... but unfortunately he died of a heart attack on July 6th.


in the middle of the 2 weeks that my brother is going to be gone, is the memorial for him...


this is gonna be a rough couple of weeks...

a lot of my realllllly good friends are going to Africa as well... and so well... i wont have many people to talk to or turn to when im down... and so im gonna be having a hard time... so i dont care who reads this... but i just need prayer.


but most of all... keep the Uganda team in prayer... for their safety and that they leave with a job well done and an experience to remember forever.... but mostly safety.... because i dont know what i would do if something happend to someone close to me... not to mention my own brother!


ahhh

too many thoughts going through my head at once!


lsdfkjsdljkf i need a friend :[

1 comment:

Seth said...

You can definitely have prayer from me.

Psalm 34:4-6
Psalm 5:1-2
2 Corinthians 1:3-5
Matthew 7:7-11

I hope that helps. :)