Wednesday, August 6, 2008

ugh

ughhhhhhhhhhh




peoppplllleee are annoying me.

or well...


situations.... are annoying me.


i dont like liking people.


i really dont.


i hate it.


i would prefer to just not have any attraction to anyone whatsoever.


but.


i do.


and its freeking annoying not being able to date because seriously....


i really think that if i was aloud to date, that i possibly could have a boyfriend right now. like... an amazing one.


ugh


im just thinking of how many people i HAVE to let slip away.


but no. no no no no no im not going to get sucked into that.


im not going to settle. i wont. i wont i wont.


im going to get the guy i want, someone who is perfect for me. everyone that i would be attracted to i would have to settle for if i was to date them.



hmph.


im really trying not to like anyone.


AND!!!!!!!!!


freekin A!!!!!



the africa people have bonded like crazy!!!! and its bugging me that they have become a clique.


sd
fsdfksldkj
welkwjeoiudjfns

dfkjsldkfj


>:-O!!!!!!


grr.



i want to start school already.


i want to get my liscence already

i want to get a freeking JOB! ALREADY!!!



then,


i can release my feelings, hang out with more people, be more distracted, do things, have my own freeking life!


ugh!


i need a car.

No comments: