Tuesday, September 23, 2008

weird.

okay, so just now i was listening to music and well, sometimes i dont realize the "expression" my hands are in...


like for instance, sometimes when im finger-spelling i lift my left lower arm up a bit and let my hand go limp cause im focusing on the other one.


sometimes i point haha


well, anyway, this time i was listening to music (as i said) and i was clenching my fist... but like... loosely, cause i wasnt paying enough attention to strain the muscles.


so all in all, my hand was gettin a bit hot. so i opened my hand and looked at it and like... looked at the tips of my fingers, and like... they were kind of sparkly (i dont know why)


random note: for some reason i find random bursts of sparkles on me and i have NO IDEA how they got there... i like it, but still... its just weird.


anyway


i was looking closely at my hand and i saw little pores in my hand.


and for some reason it was like.... beautiful.


because they were inside the prints...


and then i started like... being mesmorized and amazed at my hand print... and like...


i dont know


its just crazy.


just thought i would share it.


and... that i probably look/ed really stupid (in the middle of typing this ive looked at my hand up close several times) in the process.


but still

its cool

amazing

weird.


oh yeah, i dont feel like posting a picture.

No comments: