Friday, October 3, 2008

Humidity!!!!

so my hair gets effected by humidity to the extreme.


so my straightened hair got well....


unstraightened ish like... really wavy... because of the humidity at the waterfront at hope for the homeless...


lame


i need to figure out what to do with my hair when its curly


ill have to take a shower tomorrow (not tonight because im tired and want to go to bed asap) oh and im at michaels house right now and were partying for a long time hah


so yeah


lame humidity is stupid


yay for being able to make my hair be good when i get back home hah


im excited for when i take a shower though to see how it looks curly

who knows!?! maybe it is great?!?


i dont know


im excited though!



oh and warning


for those of you who read this


dont critique my hair


all it will do is make me self cauntious about it.

No comments: