Tuesday, November 11, 2008

what?!?

Okay, so im pretty confident that somehow, somewhere there are video cameras... or people from TV or hollywood go on me and my friend's web pages and copy us...

now, Adam has already had this conclusion on his own, so i give him credit for finding it first, but ive resolved this on my own just now, and i sware! its happening!!


like phrases, actions, styles, like things WE MAKE UP! they put in their shows, music, its crazy!!! i dont understand it!



BUT! if anyone from hollywood is out there reading this, i want to act and sing :] you dont need to see me and my friend's interactions from myspace or blogspot... we can just BE THERE.



:]



but...


please shut off your microscopic cameras everywhere if you have them.... thats just creepy!!!

No comments: