Friday, December 12, 2008

Hectic!

Thats probably the best word to describe this week right now.


Ahhhh!


i also had 2 weird dreams last night... or well not last night,



its weird because the weirdest dreams i have are the ones that happen while im snoozing.


so in that 9 minute span, my mind comes up with these crazy stories.

weird.


ahhh i hope i dont get super stressed today, and that everything goes perfectly! timing, my dress, the band, my hair, everything. just like... amazing.



i really just dont want to be stressed today.

Please God, calm me.

1 comment:

chanchanblog said...

Aw, man! I was getting ready to hear the dreams that you were talking about but you didn't have them.

You can't just say "Oh I have a story!" and then not tell it! What are you thinking?

Well anyway. I hope you had fun friday night.