Thursday, December 11, 2008

Playlist pt.2

so here are the songs, not in any particular order, except im going to group them into how they apply.

Friends:
A Little Help From My Friends - Beatles (across the universe version)
Dear Prudence - Beatles

Boys:
If I Fell - Beatles
You have my attention - Copeland
I Will Posess your heart - Death Cab For Cutie
Someday You Will Be Loved - Death Cab (very much the song of me right now)
Got me goin crazy - Jonas Brothers
The Way I feel Inside - The Zombies

Instrumentals:
Outside/Violin Solo - Aphex Twins
Cello Suite 1 - Bach (performed by Yoyo Ma)
Claire De Lune - Debussy
Staralfur - Sigur Ros (i know its not instrumental, but they're speaking Icelandic so its instrumental to me hah)
saeglopur - Sigur Ros
hoppipolla - Sigur Ros

Life:
Boston - Augustana
Don't Worry, By Happy - Bob Marley
Fix You - Coldplay
Death And All His Friends - Coldplay
The Ghost of a Good Thing - Dashboard Confessional
Passenger Seat - Death Cab
Break The Same - MuteMath
Stall Out - MuteMath
Lonely Day - Phantom Planet
In Our Darkest Hour - Phantom Planet
Breathe Me - Sia
pretty much the whole soundtrack to Once

God:
Shadowfeet - Brooke Frasure
C.S.Lewis Song - Brooke Frasure
All I Can Say - David Crowder Band
You'll Come - Hillsong United
Where The Love Lasts Forever - Hillsong United
There Is Nothing Like - Hillsong United
Beautiful Lord - Leeland


Thats it for now, i'll put more up later.

No comments: