Monday, January 26, 2009

God wrote a song.

yeah. he wrote a song for me... quite a few years ago through Chris Martin.


its a little song called Fix You. (biggest understatement ever haha)


yeah.


i cant even explain how EVERY SINGLE WORD in that song is like... mine.



if ever you want a little taste of empathy, a little taste of how i feel, listen to that song.


imagine God singing it to me. even though he doesnt need to "try" to fix me, he just can.

and the second part of the bridge where it says "tears stream down your face, i promise you i will learn from my mistakes" thats me singing to God. but all the rest is God to me.

oh and also the part "lights will guide you home and ignite your bones" instead of lights its just I. so "i will guide you home and ignite your bones"


maybe later tonight ill post the lyrics to Fix You.

not making any promises though.

No comments: