Thursday, January 15, 2009

update

Okay, so ive been neglecting my computer lately, which im actually suprised about... because usually i have NOTHING to do, and that would be on days when i would wake up at like 1:00, go on the computer, watch tv, do nothing, and have no fun....


but lately, ive been waking up around 10 everyday, instantly doing my school, cleaning my room a bit (which its almost completely spotless!!!! just laundry and fine tuning left!), and doing my morning rituals, and then im off to do something fun.... its weird... i actually dont have TIME to waste on the computer... hence the AM post...


but i just wanted to update.



life and God has been wayyyyyyyy amazing lately... like... almost TOO amazing... im a little bit afraid of the decline that my rollercoasters gonna go on... because i know eventually someday im going to have one, and it always is going to be steeper each time... (both the ups and the downs) and well... i just wondering if this is purely a blessing, or am i going to be enduring something extreme? i dont know..

thats just the pessimist inside...


but like i said, life has been amazing.... God is being so good to me, im trying to figure out what i did to even remotely deserve all hes doing...


im so genuinely happy! im so connected to God!!! i love it! im being productive everyday, im actually doing my schoolwork!


and (this subject deserves its own paragraph), im graduating early! i mean i know this was already decided, but i mean... im actually doing it! its actually happening! i mean, im getting closer! its not like... vanishing before my eyes, its really coming!



at 4:30 on June 12th i will no longer be a highschool student!!!!!!!!!



oh my gosh!!!! thats crazy... i cant even imagine it!


i feel like im going to eternally be 16, in highschool, (i still barely believe i have my own car,) and never grow.... i dont know... my mind's just weird i guess? i dont know...


God is so good... im so confident in Him right now!


i love that im praising him in the good, actually seeking him in the good, and not just in the bad when im hurting and need solution... i dont know...



and I love that i know that his plan is happening in my life right now... like... HE is the one doing things in my life.. not just random coencidences... like.. hes actually stringing things together and working in my life... i dont know... i just love how happy i feel that he is about my life right now...



i posted a blog earlier about how the following day my life was supposedly going to "change" and the rest of my life was going to "start"....


i figured out what it is...


and i cant quite say until later, but im just updating for now.


life's good,
me and my relationship with God is good,
school is good (stressful and life-sucking, but good)
and i love being busy.


i love not having time to waste....


im LIVING right now....


this year has started out great so far! im excited for the even better things to happen... like special events! like spring formal, OGN, my birthday, graduating, (im not going in order at ALL) g-mont classes starting up, g-mont classes ending, spring break, summer break, etc.


man


i dont know what i did to recieve this amount of blessing, but i am. and i love how God-filled it is! my gosh!

No comments: