Thursday, March 5, 2009

Grad Night

Just found out the date for the HCS grad night.


MY BIRTHDAY!!!


well...



it starts on June 10th, but thats only for like... an hour and 15 minutes, so the other like... 5 hours are on my birthday! (incase you didnt do the math, its June 11th)




and well, im in just a weeeeee bit of a predicament.



me and my friend were waiting and waiting to find out when my school's grad night was to see if we were going on the same day because well... we really want to...



well... it isnt.... their grad night is June 4th. :[



AND


their school is doing an extra thing with gradnight (its at disneyland btw.) where they open up California Adventure for 2 hours before as well.... so instead of having 6 hours of fun, you get i think 8 hours? or maybe its just that 2 hours of the 6 you have the option of going to california adventure? im not sure.



but...


me and my friend are still trying to go together... by being a guest. so im not sure which one should happen.... my school? or theirs? (if possible..)


because well...


grad night on my BIRTHDAY will be sa-weeeeet! but grad night + california adventure? also sweet!




but.... the issue with my friend's school is, they would be the only one i know going....


but with my school i would know a bunch of people, and it would be on my birthday hah.




if i had a job, i would go to both....



but i dont.



maybe one could be a birthday present, and one could be a grad present? that would be cool...

No comments: