Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Thank you, friends.

I just wanted to post a blog saying thank you to all of my friends who are still sticking with me even though right now a TON of my friends are turning on me.



Thank you for not being judgemental like them.


Thank you for not jumping to conclusions to easily make me the "bad guy" as always seems to happen to me.


Thank you for being there for me.


Thank you for ignoring the gossip and lies that are causing my friendships to fall apart.


Thank you so so so so so so so so so so so so much for not picking sides as a lot of people are. (even ones i thought never would.) :'(


Thank you for putting up with this blog that is probably extremely vague to you, but not to some.


Thank you for respecting my privacy and the secrets that i have to keep for the benefit of my friends' privacies.


Thank you so much for being the few i can count on when all hell is breaking loose.


Thank you for making me laugh, and laughing with me when all of the past week i had been crying alone.


Thank you for listening when need be, and giving advice when need be.


Thank you for not leaving me even when i "get old" or "boring"


Thank you for hearing my problems and not turning it into gossip.


Thank you so much for hanging out with me and genuinely caring about me.




Honestly, right now a lot of my friendships are breaking because of a misunderstanding, and i really miss EVERY SINGLE ONE of the friends that im losing/have lost.


but thank you for sticking with me and keeping me company when i feel so alone.




also, thank you to my girlfriend for having coffee with me today... i know we just spilled the drama and boy-updates in our lives, but i cant tell you how needed that was. how incredibly overdue that was. how much i dont have that in my life anymore. I miss girl talk :[ but i got to have that today legitimately for the first time in many many many months. I really hope we keep up with the 2-week rule. Im not going to be annoying, dont worry, but i need you right now. I need a girl i can talk to so i can feel HUMAN, and not like some messed up reject who isnt aloud to make one mistake or everyone will turn on you. but now im projecting.




anyway.



i just wanted to say thank you. You all rose up and proved to me that you arent going to let me drown.



i could go on and on.



THANK YOU!

No comments: