Sunday, April 12, 2009

Theory

I think i might have figured out why ive been getting sick so much this year...


i think its because ive been working myself a lot harder this year than any other year because im trying to graduate early.

so my body's like woah woah woah there... ive never done this much before, i cant handle all this extra work AND keep your immune system up and running...


so that might be why, so its only normal that i would get sick right NOW when i just started my 2 months of intense work before school is over...



so ive been sleeping a LOT the past couple of days...


but last night i got only like... 4 hours of sleep... bleh... so i just got home from church after leaving between services (making sure shea could take my place)


and hopefully everything works out...


but i left because i just reeeeally need sleeeeeeep




oh hey.


i have a twitter btw.


i think my sn is sunhearts but im not quite sure.

look me up.


i havent quite figured out how to get updates sent to my phone from other people, but i can send them out.


k.

happy easter :]

No comments: