Friday, May 1, 2009

OGN OMG!

ahhhhh



its coming!!!!!




i love it when sign ups are happening. they make me anxious but so pumped!



they make me anxious because it makes me worry about how the heck im supposed to get the money in time (ive been applying places like craaazzyyy, hopefully one works out.)

but, i get pumped because it makes me think of all my past OGN memories and how excited i am for all the 1st years coming this year and how i am excited to see their lives and relationships with God change...


and


the college is going this year! woo! so a lot of people that i know from there are probably going so it will be like... extra cool. and extra Journ-a-fied.



so yeah.


usually i never say "omg" but everytime i say OGN and im excited i just wanna say OMG as well because it has the O and the G in common with OGN, and M and N sound the same.


i dont know.


i just like it



but im going to bed now.



IM SO FREEKING PUMPED! IM TYPING SUPPPPPER FAST!



now my wrist is kind of cramping because i had my ASL class today so my hands are tired.

2 comments:

Trent Andreas said...

AHHHHHHHH!!!!! YESSSSS!!!! OGN!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Adam S. said...

I agree with trent.......but im gunna be less of a JERK! like him C+

AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! YESSSSS!!!!!!!!! OGN!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!


C+